Friday, October 2, 2015

First Lab

Yesterday our science class did our first lab. We had recently gone to the Evergreen Cemetery to collect organisms and plants so that we could look at and study them. We got to take a frog out of the tank and put it in a smaller one. so that we could look at it more closely. Then we looked very closely at it and drew it. After that we wrote five observations about what it looked like. The third step was to take a clear focused picture with our iPads. Finally we looked in a field guide to figure out what kind of frog our table was looking at.The frog at our table was a bullfrog. I chose this topic because I had a lot of fun doing this lab. (by Julia W)

      

3 comments:

  1. I really liked how you mentioned the feild trip and how we drew our labs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Field trips are such a good way to learn outside of the classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I really liked doing the drawings of all the different organisms.

    ReplyDelete