My blog is about animal conservation. Every day animals disappear due to habitat loss. A bit more than 21% mammals, about 12% birds, 28% reptiles, and 30% amphibians, grow closer and closer to total extinction. There are CCSS (Conservation Centers for Species Survival.). They're trying to reduce the problem of extinction. This topic relates to our science class because of animal behavior. The reason is because animals all over the world are trying to survive and reproduce even with OUR scourge of habitat loss that we've plagued upon them. But you can help. I wrote this because I really don't want all animals to go extinct and I wanted to make this problem realized. What about you? (by Ben S)
Click here to read the article I found about this topic.
Thank you for making me aware about habitat loss! I don't want animals to go extinct either!(especially the capybara:)
ReplyDelete