Over the last few weeks we have been using microscopes. We have been using the stereomicroscope that is meant for looking at specimens. It uses two eyepieces. The stereomicroscope doesn't magnify as much as the microscope we're starting to use now, the compound microscope. In class we're learning all the parts of the compound microscope. It only has one eyepiece. The three lenses can magnify in 4x which is the low power lens, 10x the medium power lens and 40x the high power lens. What microscope do you like using better? Can you guess what this is a picture of?! (by Claire D)
![]() |
| http://www.danoah.com/35-everyday-things-made-so-insanely-cool-under-a-microscope |

I like using the compound microscope better because it gives you more options of how to look at it. I think the picture is a banana.
ReplyDeleteI like the compound microscope better because it has a much more powerful magnification and I think the picture is a bannana.
ReplyDeleteI like how you used a lot of vocab words! Nice job Claire bear!!!
ReplyDelete