http://www.eonline.com/news/529865/18-videos-that-prove-baby-elephants-are-the-cutest-baby-animals-ever
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Smart Elephants
If I told you to name a very intelligent animal you would probably say something like a dolphin, but you wouldn't think of an elephant. Well guess what? It's true, elephants are some of the most intelligent animals in the world.They can throw sticks and rocks at electrical fences to shorten the power, they can block water holes with bark to drive other animals away from the water, and they can even swat the bugs away with branches. Elephants can figure all of this out because they have the biggest brain of all land animals in the world. I chose this topic because I thought it was very interesting because I never knew elephants were so smart. If you want to read more about this, click here. (by Russell)

http://www.eonline.com/news/529865/18-videos-that-prove-baby-elephants-are-the-cutest-baby-animals-ever
http://www.eonline.com/news/529865/18-videos-that-prove-baby-elephants-are-the-cutest-baby-animals-ever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI agree that very few people would know about this
ReplyDeleteI think it's really cool that elephants are so smart and I never knew that
ReplyDeleteI like how you introduced the animal to the reader
ReplyDelete-Sofia
I like how you introduced the animal to the reader
ReplyDelete-Sofia
I like the first sentence because you are questioning the audience.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think its very interesting how they use branches to swat away flies; elaphants are getting smarter than humans!!!!
ReplyDeleteI really liked learning about how elephants are so smart, I also love the picture you chose!
ReplyDeleteI never knew elephNts had the biggest brain in the world that's so interesting.
ReplyDeleteElephants are just amazing when you stop to think about it
ReplyDeleteYour blog post is very intresting Russell!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have an awesome post Russell! Your picture is so cute! I never knew elephants were so smart!
ReplyDelete-Cat
I like how you started with a question and then answered it yourself. I wonder what the second smartest animal is.
ReplyDeleteRussell great post it was very interesting and cool I did not know that elephants were the smartest animal
ReplyDeleteYou have convinced me that elephants are now my favorite animal. They just replaced dolphins.
ReplyDelete