Friday, February 27, 2015

The Cell Unit

Last week in science we started our cell unit. We have learned about the cell theory and what function every cell part does. We have looked under the microscope at an onion and saw the nucleus and the cytoplasm. We are going to look at an elodea cell under the microscope and a cell that we will take off our own cheek. I think it is very cool that we actually get to look at cells and cell walls under the microscope. I think looking at the cell wall is the most interesting part of the lab. (by Izzy)

9 comments:

  1. I liked how you to us what we are doing next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the best part of the unit is seeing actual cells.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like seeing the cells too! My favorite cells are animal cells

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you connected your blog post to what we were studying. What was your favorite thing we looked at under the microscope?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a good picture because you can really see the cell wall and the nucleus

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if you can tear the plants like you can with the animals cells and that is a great picture it shows lots of Details

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture it's really clear you can see the chloroplasts perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a really good picture🎀

    ReplyDelete